02 January 2013

Boxes Mystery Quilt - By Kylie Kenny of JUQ

First and foremost Happy New Year to everyone and it is the 2nd day of the month. I have been busy sewing the Boxes Mystery Quilt organised by Kylie Kenny of JUQ  which was a 3 days sewing project started on December 28, 2012 and ended December 30, 2012.

Owh well, I can say that this is the fastest quilt top that I have ever made besides the Jelly Roll quilt. Along the way in sewing, I made few mistakes which I was happy to face it, something that I always believe that I always learn through my mistakes..!!  Ripping is one of my favourite task. So let me show you the quilt top that I have done with the instructions given by Kylie Kenny.




:Later on I will use black coloured fabric for its binding....Thank you for Kylie Kenny again for organising this three days on line project.

Now I need to complete sewing the Big Star Blocks for international swap and also finishing up 7 pieces cushion covers for dear sister-in-law.

See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment